Each year, the Amber Trust’s vision is to help as many blind and partially sighted children as possible reach their full potential, both as musicians and as individuals. To do this we are dependent on donations, which go towards The Amber Music Awards.
There are over 24,000 blind or partially sighted children in the UK, many of whom have a real flair for music, such as Joseph. With the right support, they can develop their talents to remarkable ends. However, many families cannot afford to buy a musical instrument or give their children the music lessons or therapy sessions that can transform their lives. This is why your donations are so important.
Any donation, large or small, will make a huge difference to the lives of the musically gifted blind or partially sighted children we support, like Alexia.
Donate Online Now – Virgin Money Giving
What your money pays for:
- £10 pays for a set of drumsticks
- £20 pays for a piano lesson
- £25 pays for a cello lesson
- £30 pays for a music therapy session
- £100 pays for Braille transcriptions
- £150 pays for a term of clarinet lessons
- £450 pays for Sibelius music software
- £500 pays for a drumset
- £750 pays for a year’s piano lessons
- £900 pays for a new upright piano
- £1,000 pays for a year’s music therapy sessions
If you are a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid enables The Amber Trust to increase the value of your gift by claiming back 25p for every £1 you give,
at no additional cost to you.
To post a donation please download and fill out the appropriate pdf form:
Single Donation Form PDF Download
Regular Donation Form PDF Download